Arkin Solbakken LLP recently obtained dismissal of all causes of action against its client arising out of its purported failure to sell collateral at market value and produce various documents. At Arkin Solbkaken LLP’s request, the Court further awarded sanctions on the grounds that the claims at issue were frivolous. On April 11, 2013, the Court entered a Decision and Order granting Arkin Solbakken LLP’s motion to dismiss and awarded costs, disbursements, and sanctions in favor of its client.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals