Arkin Solbakken LLP recently filed motions to dismiss all causes of action against its clients in a shareholder derivative lawsuit pending in New York State Supreme Court, including causes of action for production of books and records, an accounting, wrongful termination, extortion, conversion, breach of fiduciary duties, fraud, breach of contract, abuse of process, imposition of a constructive trust, and appointment of a receiver. On April 11, 2013, the Court entered a Decision and Order granting Arkin Solbakken LLP’s motions to dismiss and awarding costs and disbursements in favor of its clients.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals