In December, 2012, Arkin Solbakken LLP filed a motion for summary judgment seeking dismissal of over forty causes of action against its clients, including causes of action for alleged tortious interference, breach of contract, fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, and unjust enrichment. On September 24, 2012, the Court entered a Decision and Order granting this motion in its entirety and dismissing all causes of action against Arkin Solbakken LLP’s clients.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals