On July 31, 2013, Stanley S. Arkin was interviewed about the legal implications raised by Edward Snowden’s conduct. In particular, Arkin discussed the legal issues implicated when one country gives asylum to someone who is a defendant in the United States in a criminal case. The full interview can be viewed here.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals