On July 19, 2013, Stanley S. Arkin commented in the New York Daily News about the Securities and Exchange Commission’s charges against hedge fund manager Steven A. Cohen. The article states, “‘Considering the intense focus on Cohen and the extraordinary amount of government resources directed at him, that he is named in a civil, not criminal action, suggests to me that the case against him is weak and lacking,’ Stanley Arkin, founding partner at New York law firm Arkin Solbakken, told the News.” The full article can be viewed here.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals