After a two-day arbitration at FINRA in New York City, Arkin Solbakken LLP obtained the complete dismissal of all claims against its FINRA member client. The claimant had asserted a claim to bonus compensation and severance payments under theories of breach of contract, unjust enrichment, estoppel and New York Labor Law.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals