The firm successfully defended its client, a CEO charged with violating Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, from insider trading claims – delivering FINRA’s Department of Market Regulation its first loss at trial in two years. Stanley S. Arkin commented on the ruling, stating that the Panel “dealt intelligently with the core issue of materiality.” The full article can be viewed here.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals