Robert C. Angelillo will be joining the faculty panel for two CLE programs this fall. The first program is “Litigating Construction Project Disputes – 201” at the New York City Bar Association on October 5, 2015, 6-9 P.M. Further details about this event can be viewed here. The second program is “Construction Contract Workshop,” which will take place on Long Island (location to be announced) on December 16, 2015, 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals