On June 2, 2016, Arkin Solbakken LLP successfully obtained judgment as a matter of law in favor if its client, a leading investment bank. In ruling in the bank’s favor, the Court summarily rejected defendants’ claim that the bank failed to perform under the parties’ contract, finding instead that the contract unambiguously required payment.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals