On August 15, 2016, after oral argument in New York Supreme Court, Arkin Solbakken LLP successfully defeated the effort of dissident shareholders of its corporate client to impose a Temporary Restraining Order curtailing the authority of the company’s officers and directors. In a ruling from the bench, the trial court agreed that a restraining order would inequitably curtail management’s authority and concluded that no aspect of the petition would allow for the stringent form of relief sought.
- Robert Angelillo is on the faculty presenting the Construction Contract Workshop
- Arkin Solbakken LLP recognized in Best Lawyers, Business Edition, 2016
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Hires New Attorney
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Brings Suit Against Fund Administration Giant
- Arkin Solbakken LLP Successfully Defends ERISA Decision Before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals