Before joining the firm, Ms. Davidian was a law clerk for the Honorable John E. Sprizzo of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Ms. Davidian has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in New York Super Lawyers 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Obtained summary dismissal of forty-four separate derivative claims asserted against Board in shareholder derivative suit.
- Successfully defended a managing member of LLC in a lawsuit alleging fraud and breach of fiduciary duty claims, obtaining dismissal of all counts.
- Successfully defended CEO against FINRA allegations that he engaged in insider trading, obtaining dismissal of all claims after full arbitration hearing on the merits.
- Successfully defended a global industrial company against ERISA claims, obtaining dismissal of all claims.
- Representing and advising clients in connection with bankruptcy proceedings, particularly with respect to securities and contractual issues (including representing the “Step One” creditors in the Tribune bankruptcy and the “TPS Group” in the Washington Mutual bankruptcy).
- Successfully represented an investment bank in a breach of contract litigation, obtaining a full recovery of amounts due under the contract.
- Successfully resolved contentious litigation between founding members of a real estate brokerage firm, resulting in a settlement affording client increased equity and sole managerial authority.
- Represented a hedge fund member in a matrimonial dispute, obtaining a favorable settlement of all claims.
- Regularly represents private equity and hedge fund members in employment-related business disputes and negotiations.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D. − 2007
Wake Forest Law Review
Finalist, Tulane National Sports Law Moot Court Competition
- Tufts University, B.A. − 2004
- Hon. John E. Sprizzo, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2007-2009
- Named a “Rising Star” in New York Super Lawyers (2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017)
- New York State
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York