Yuriko Tada is counsel at Arkin Solbakken LLP. She has experience both as a practicing litigator and as a law firm client, having worked as a litigation associate at a major firm and as an Assistant General Counsel at a Big Four accounting firm. Ms. Tada practiced for several years at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, before joining the Office of General Counsel at Deloitte & Touche LLP. After a short period as a stay-at-home parent, she returned to legal practice as a litigator. She also was a Counsel at Sher Tremonte LLP.
- Ms. Tada has represented clients in federal and state court litigations and before regulatory bodies and governmental agencies, with a special focus on cases relating to securities fraud, financial reporting, and auditor liability.
- Her work has included securities litigations, complex commercial disputes, internal investigations, and regulatory matters, with a particular focus on defending cases involving alleged accounting irregularities, auditor malpractice, and other financial reporting issues.
- She also authored amicus briefs in a series of high-profile civil rights cases, and assisted in a widely publicized arbitration involving Major League Baseball.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
Executive Editor, Harvard Law Review
Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review
- Columbia University, B.A. Magna Cum Laude
- New York State
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York