Phone: (212) 333-0258
Fax: (212) 333-2350
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., Magna Cum Laude − 2004
Harvard College, B.A., Cum Laude – 1996
- Hon. Thomas L. Ambro, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2004-2005
- New York State
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Alex Reisen is counsel at Arkin Solbakken LLP. He specializes in all aspects of business-related litigation and negotiations, including complex commercial, securities-fraud, employment, and contract cases. Before joining the firm, Mr. Reisen practiced litigation as an associate in the New York office of Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP. Prior to that, Mr. Reisen was a law clerk in the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Mr. Reisen has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in New York Super Lawyers 2014 and 2015.
- Successfully arguing two motions to dismiss in the Southern District of New York in defamation case to be featured in Vanity Fair.
- Arguing dispositive motions in contract case and obtaining multi-million-dollar judgment.
- Extracting key deposition admissions in trade-secrets case and prevailing on motion leading to favorable settlement.
- Arguing an application for a temporary restraining order and drafting briefs in Madoff-related litigation.
- Securing the release of $75 million frozen by OFAC during the 2011 Libyan revolution.
- Successfully moving to dismiss Delaware fiduciary-duty complaint against company directors.
- Obtaining permanent injunction against imposter posing as officer of major investment firm.
- Arbitrating securities and contract matters before FINRA and AAA, and successfully cross-examining numerous witnesses.