Phone: (212) 333-0262
Fax: (212) 333-2350
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Executive Editor, Harvard Law Review
- Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review
- Columbia University, B.A. Magna Cum Laude
- New York State
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Yuriko Tada is counsel at Arkin Solbakken LLP. She has experience both as a practicing litigator and as a law firm client, having worked as a litigation associate at a major firm and as an Assistant General Counsel at a Big Four accounting firm. Ms. Tada practiced for several years at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, before joining the Office of General Counsel at Deloitte & Touche LLP. After a short period as a stay-at-home parent, she returned to legal practice as a litigator. She also was a Counsel at Sher Tremonte LLP.
- Ms. Tada has represented clients in federal and state court litigations and before regulatory bodies and governmental agencies, with a special focus on cases relating to securities fraud, financial reporting, and auditor liability.
- Her work has included securities litigations, complex commercial disputes, internal investigations, and regulatory matters, with a particular focus on defending cases involving alleged accounting irregularities, auditor malpractice, and other financial reporting issues.
- She also authored amicus briefs in a series of high-profile civil rights cases, and assisted in a widely publicized arbitration involving Major League Baseball.